Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Walking...Err...Rolling Miracles

Before Tyler's break, he was OBSESSED with his dump truck. All he wanted to do was push it around the yard all day. After the break, it became too hard for him to see it on a daily basis and not be able to play with it, so the truck became temporarily retired to the shed. Out of sight, out of mind. Since being out of the cast, Tommy and I have been racking our brains on how to get him to start walking again. Due to half discomfort/half fear, he just has not been willing to walk on his own yet. So tonight at about 9:05 pm (our best ideas appear after 9 pm in case you had not figured that out by reading the "Night Turtle" post ),Tommy runs to the shed to retrieve the truck. Not really believing Tyler would start to walk just to be able to push his truck, we decided to give it a shot anyways.

Turns out a boys favorite truck + water = walking miracles.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! I saw this! No, uh, wait, no I didn't! That was um, other people- person, I mean!