Friday, September 26, 2008

5th Annual Hot Air Balloon Festival

While Tommy packed up remaining boxes in our house to be moved tomorrow, my mom and I took the boys to dinner and to the Hot Air Balloon Festival. Besides trying to knock over every pumpkin in sight, Tyler loved dancing to the music, eating kettle corn and watching the balloons inflate over the water.

G-Ma holding Carson and me trying to contain Tyler.

Carson played on the blanket watching the balloons light up. G-Ma thought he might get chilly- hence the blankets.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of the balloon! I tried so hard to get a good one and I don't think I ever did. We had a great time there, hope you all did. Can't wait till this weekend, your ours!!! Plan on doing something with us at least one day/night. (of course, this is based on baby number 2 not arriving before then). Miss you all so much!