Saturday, September 27, 2008

Another Busy Weekend

Today was rainy so we opted to skip out on Greekfest. Instead the boy's and I ran errands with my mother and I got to go shopping for a few new fall duds while Tommy moved the rest of our house. Tyler and Carson caught a nap on the way home and got to sleep for about an hour before getting ready and rushing to one of Tyler's preschool friends birthday party's. Tyler also went snap crazy when we got home and I thought I would post a few of his shots of us for your amusement.


Tyler making his own pizza at the party. Ironically he wanted every topping under the sun on his- and then refused to eat it.

Tyler hitting the pinata.

Tommy in his office- shot by Tyler

Me in my office-shot by Tyler
Posted by Picasa

No comments: