Monday, September 8, 2008

You See What?!?!

Today Tyler and I were going over some flashcards. On the front were pictures and on the back letters of the alphabet. The letters were both in lowercase and uppercase and I was trying to get Tyler used to seeing lowercase written different ways. So we were going through the stack and I guess I assumed the pictures were obvious. I was getting cracked up over what he was explaining were on the cards! A three year old definitely sees the world through different eyes.

"A bear with a dress". (Probably a little confusing when the letter on the back that correlated with that "dress" was an "X".

"A jar of pink paint".
"A man taking a bath." (Hence the bubbles).

"Momma". Thanks Tyler. While I do like to pretend I am queen, I wish I was a little less...err.. robust.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, oh my!

The Reid Family said...

Seriously, I am rolling. I am now sure I will not purchase a set of those cards for our house. Too afraid of the comments on our end as well. :)