Sunday, November 9, 2008
Hard of Understanding
The other night Tyler and I were walking to the car and passed a group of boys signing to each other. Immediately, Tyler smiled at them and said "Hi". I explained to Tyler that they were deaf and could not hear him to which he nodded that he understood. I was shocked and thinking to myself that we might finally be getting to a stage where I was not going to hear "why" 1,000 times after every explaination. After about 10 seconds of silence, Tyler turned to the boys and yells as loud as he can, "I said hi!!!!!!". I knew that was too easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kids! When I explained to Ezra that a little French girl couldn't understand him, and that is why she wasn't responding, he replied, "But I talked really loud to her."
I can't wait to see your boys! They are too cute, but we might have trouble with all five of ours together!
Post a Comment