Tommy went to our storage unit and brought home our wagon. It has taken me this long to even want to see it again after Tyler breaking his leg two summers ago. I pulled him around in this every day for over 6 weeks. If we wanted to go anywhere and the wagon could not go, neither could we. Those days are past and finally we have a new purpose for the old Radio Flyer- to pull TWO passengers. Carson loved riding to the playground...actually he loved just sitting with Tyler and staring at him the entire time. It amazes me how he is already trying to mimic everything his big brother does. Tommy and I are betting he will be walking by February just so that he will be able to keep up with Tyler.
When we finally arrived at the playground, Tommy was telling Tyler that Carson also was going to slide and swing. In the picture above, Carson is actually at the top of a slide and Tyler is trying to gently push him to go down on his belly (he did not btw- I grabbed him immediately after I took the shot).
Besides being thrown up in the air like a rag doll- Carson also loves to ride horsey on the nearest victims shoulder. One realizes why they are a victim after having your hair pulled on like reins, not to mention soaking wet from drool after about 3 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, those days still make me cringe to remember! I am glad the wagon is now for a more fun use. Wyatt wants to get together soon. He was actually buring his head in my lap and pounding his fists into his legs saying,"Let's go over there! Right now!"
From Wendy, btw
Post a Comment