Somedays, I look back at the past week and it feels like only a day has passed by. I feel like time escapes me. Especially with Carson's milestones. They feel in particular like they are hitting a lot faster than Tyler's did. Maybe it is just a second-born thing, or maybe I am acutely aware since Carson is probably our last child. In the past few weeks, Carson has gone from barely crawling to now moving faster than I can catch him with my camera. It looks like he has crawled for months -- he is that fast and graceful. He is also saying "mama". Not occasionally, but ALL THE TIME. He yells it clear as day from his crib in the morning. His latest milestone is clapping. Sometimes during the day he will combine all his tricks for me and yell my name as he is chasing me down the hall. Once he is at my feet- he will laugh and clap and then stretch out his arms to be picked up. Two other random observations- he is chunking up just in time for the holidays and his eyelashes are really starting to come in. I looked back at Tyler's pictures and his really started to show at 9 months of age. It is really getting fun watching his personality come out a little more every day. Below I tried to capture him clapping. The second picture is how 99% of all pictures I take of him look now..on the go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment