Monday, April 6, 2009

First Brawl

I am trying to document the really important "firsts" with the boys, and today was definitely a first. Tyler and Carson's first fight. Fight might be a little strong, but neither was happy and they were both yelling and at least one was on the verge of tears. I was in our bedroom trying to get a 15 minute catnap while Tommy ate lunch in the playroom when it all went down- but I could hear the commotion. Apparently, Tommy gave Tyler two Oreo cookies and only gave Carson one. Carson polished off his first one and then spotted Tyler's on the couch and proceeded to help himself (Did I mention that Carson inherited both my good taste and speed?). Tyler naturally balked and then yelling at each other commenced. I will say two things. First, I did not expect to have to start refereeing arguments between a 1 year old and not even 4 year old. Second, I hope food quarrels are the extent of their battles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really want to see a brawl, throw cousin Sophia into a fight over oreos!
Beck

Shannon said...

haha! I think Lydia and Eli have had their first fight, there was a lot of screaming on both their parts over a toothbrush/stimulator! Go figure.

Sharon said...

Way to go, Carson!! It is hard being the younger one - you have to do whatever you can!