Come on - every boy needs his own turkey caller to complete the "band" instuments. Maybe a turkey caller on a string (for outings). Jen, if you and Tommy are receptive to this idea, I'll be on the lookout for a pink one, too.
I have a slate (turkey) call and a duck call that you can borrow!! They both work very well and either one of my kids can show yours how to use them. Sophia is especially good on the slate call...hmmm....wonder why? Beck
5 comments:
Easy solution:
Give the guitar to one and buy a drum set for the other. Ta-daaaa!
Better solution:
Keep the one guitar at our house and keep a drum set at their grandparents for when they visit!
Ta-daaaa!
I think that an electric keyboard or trumpet would solve your problems! Isn't there a birthday in the near future for Tyler?
-His Favorite Aunt
Come on - every boy needs his own turkey caller to complete the "band" instuments. Maybe a turkey caller on a string (for outings). Jen, if you and Tommy are receptive to this idea, I'll be on the lookout for a pink one, too.
G'Ma
I have a slate (turkey) call and a duck call that you can borrow!! They both work very well and either one of my kids can show yours how to use them. Sophia is especially good on the slate call...hmmm....wonder why?
Beck
Calls are really nice for mountain life I hear.
Post a Comment