YEAH!!!! Another little Jenn, hang on boys it's going to be a dramatic, err I mean bumpy ride! Actually, you'll probably have the most laid back non-melodramatic child since your sister got the mini you:) I'm so excited for you all!!!!!
I just hope and pray to God that you have one just like me! She needs to have blond hair and blue eyes since mine has brown hair and green eyes like her Aunt Jen. Beck
10 comments:
Holy Cow, here we go! Mini me Jennifer-is the world ready? :) Congratulations!!
YEAH!!!! Another little Jenn, hang on boys it's going to be a dramatic, err I mean bumpy ride! Actually, you'll probably have the most laid back non-melodramatic child since your sister got the mini you:) I'm so excited for you all!!!!!
NO WAY! I am so excited for you guys! That is so AWESOME!!! Nothing like a girl to show you how things are run in a house. :)
Girl...hate to say I told you so, but...I did! Congratulations!!!
I am so excited for you! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet her 6 months from now :)
YEAH!!!!! Congrats! How exciting. Those cute boys of yours have no idea what is about to happen:)
Jennifer that is great! How exciting. Are you ready for a girl?? Now Anna can have a friend :) HA!
I just hope and pray to God that you have one just like me! She needs to have blond hair and blue eyes since mine has brown hair and green eyes like her Aunt Jen.
Beck
YAY!!!! Girls!!!
WOW! That's exciting news - I didn't realize you found out THIS early! Let me know if you need any girl clothes....
Post a Comment