Wednesday, June 24, 2009

24 Weeks

I am 24 weeks and one day. This morning I went to my doctor to have an overall workup and everything looks fantastic. Our little girl has a strong heartbeat (and strong leg muscles- she can kick!), she is just above the 50% in development and was moving all over the place and yawning during the ultrasound.

As for me- my blood pressure is so low that I could be in a comma (90/60), I have only gained a total of 10 lbs...not really a bragging point if you knew what I started at, and I passed my gestational diabetes test with flying colors!

I am so thrilled everything is progressing along and feel so blessed that my little girl is strong and healthy. Below is a picture of her face in 4D and then a picture of me...in 4D.


4 comments:

Becky said...

Great pics of both girls!
Becky

Shannon said...

I LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE that dress! You both look beautiful... she has your eye color ;)

Beth said...

Jennifer you look awesome, and your baby girl is so sweet, I can't believe you are 24 weeks!!!

Laura and Mike said...

Jen, so glad things are going so well. You look amazing!!