I feel like lately I am running out of time and energy to document all milestones, and I cannot believe how long it has been since updating Carson's! Tommy and I have determined he is going to be the "talker" of the family- and if you know me or Tyler very well then you realize how scary that statement is. He babbles nonstop and uses his finger to give directions. He loves to laugh and has a fiery temper (your guess as to which one he inherited that little trait from). His eyebrows tell stories before he even opens his mouth and his favorite animal impersonation is to howl at the moon. Silly, sweet, full of expression, and the best snuggler all in one- we love you Carson! You are the best little brother and will also be an incredible big brother soon!

Carson loves to check himself out in our full sized mirror- one would not believe how long he can entertain himself by just making silly faces.

We are so curious to see what his hair is going to look like- most days it looks like it is getting blonder and curler!
No comments:
Post a Comment