On the way home from Nashville we were able to meet up with our dear friends that lived across the street from us in Spring Hill. In case you are unfamiliar with the story, Brooks is the one who scaled my fence in the pouring rain during Hurricane Dennis to unlock my door and bring my hospital bag to me when my water broke - not the type of friend you meet every day. We always have the best time when we get together, even though it is never often enough to suit me. The best part of the trip was watching our kids interact. Brooks and I were pregnant with our last children together and are sharing a pregnancy again. So naturally, it is always fun to get together to compare stories and laughs, but this time Tyler and Gavin (who is 6) really hit it off. All of the kids had a great time and played all over Logan's
restaurant. I took 1,000 pictures, but decided to skip the slideshow and only display a few. Brooks, Chris, Gavin, Taylor Marie,
Gracelynn Lee- and baby #4 we love you so much and miss you!
Brooks and I saddled up to the table ready to eat.Tommy entertaining the troops with Taylor Marie's hair bow. He was not too thrilled when he spotted the flash of my camera.
Gavin, Tyler and Taylor Marie
Carson admiring Gracelynn Lee and her doll
1 comment:
We love you guys more than words can say! Seeing you in Mountain Juliet (as the kids are calling it), was such the treat! We (okay, just I) shead some tears as we were pulling out of the parking lot knowing it wasn't going to be soon enough before we'd see each other again. I never wish to live back in Spring Hill, although I'd do it again if it ment having you all as neighbors again. The best memories were formed there. :) Many I'll keep in my head instead of putting down on paper (aka, Chris' plumbing leak in the front yard which resulted in Gavin's first curse word). But I digress...Miss you much, however we will cherish the laughter and memories until next time.
Let's make that one at the beach!
Post a Comment