Saturday, August 29, 2009

Last Road Trip

We just got back from the final road trip to Oak Ridge, or anywhere for that matter for quite some time. We all headed into East Tennessee yesterday for my last doctor's appointment and last progesterone shot with my doctor on my old insurance- and will start seeing my new doctor in Asheville on Tuesday. Everything looked great and I was told again by the ultrasound technician that the baby has a full head of hair. Why am I thinking I need to learn to braid or at least be able to arrange a straight ponytail?

After Tyler's sleepover with G-Ma and playing many rousing games of Hungry Hippo's- Tommy, Carson and I spent the night at my grandmother's staying up way too late watching "The Jackson Five" movie. We all met up this morning to go to Dawson and Sophia's birthday party. Tyler had been looking forward to this event for weeks and it did not disappoint! Carson loved playing in the two and under bounce arena and Tyler hung tight to his cousins. My mom even got into the action and raced Tyler through the maze.
As for myself, after chasing down my boy's- I found a comfy spot to rest and Tommy was kind enough to join me. Going back home once a week this summer has been incredible. I feel like I have not missed out on any big events and have gotten to see friends and family. But I can honestly say that I am feeling the road trips and especially feeling the effects of travel the day after. So the Hodges' family will be staying put for a while but welcome visitors anytime!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: