Friday, August 21, 2009

No One Will Be Taking Her Lunch Money

I just returned from my doctor's appointment in Tennessee and am thrilled to report that at almost 33 weeks everything is looking great. No signs of having another preterm baby. And after an ultrasound to check growth, I am also happy (and a little nervous) to say that baby girl is weighing in at 5 lbs 8 oz. That is putting her already in the 80th percentile, and she is technically not yet 33 weeks. Tyler weighed 5 lbs 9oz at weeks and Carson was measuring 6 lbs. at the same time just to give you a marker. Big girl. And the technician told me she had a full head of hair. Big girl with big hair, every mother's dream...

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Can't wait to meet her! She'll be beautiful!

The Reid Family said...

Love it! You could be like us and not have any hair! :) At 36 weeks our girl is measuring 6lbs 6oz, so we might have a birth weight competition. I'll have another piece of cake, please. Yes, extra icing. :)