Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Carson Is 21 Months Old!

Carson is 21 months old today! I decided to follow "C-Horse" (as Tyler affectionately nicknamed him from the start) around this morning to capture what he is really like these days.

Carson is the sweetest, happiest and most loving boy in the world. His teachers describe him as hysterically funny and independent. We are constantly told he has the most expressive face ever born. Carson also has a fondness of hats. He wore his Indian hat for 5 days in a row last week until it became too shredded, only to steal Tyler's hat and refuse to part with it. Some of his favorite things to do are to look at photo's, read books, love on Ella, play chase with Tyler...and steal floor vents.

I have trouble these days getting a picture of just Carson. He is attached to Ella at the hip, and forehead. Ella requires baths from Carson's affection alone. He kisses her all over he nonstop and says her name every 30 seconds. Tyler loves Ella, but Carson LOVES Ella. I sometimes think that he believes she is his personal doll.

Carson is also talking up a storm! Some of his words are:
Ella (many times said "Ella Ella Ella"- in 3's), Tyler, Momma, Daddy, G-Ma, Ma, school, shoes, pretty, car, no (also said "no, no, no!"), yes, please, thank you, more, all done, go, help, eye, ear, hair, nose, bye bye, hey, ut-oh, oh boy, ewwww (as in smelling dirty diaper), up, down, chicken, hot, cold, juice, apple, milk (just makes "k"sound), water, kitty-cat, dog, Dora, Diego, cookie, good.

I know there are more, those those are the main ones. He sleeps like a champ at night and still takes 2-3 hour naps. A smile is always on his face. I wish I could clone him. We love you Carson- best little and big brother ever.



No comments: