Tommy and I got so tickled looking at Ella's 3 month photo session I took last week that I decided I had to post the "outtakes". Below you see Ella smiling and content, loving the moment UNTIL...Carson comes into the room.
She senses his presence and her body language changes and she tenses up and braces herself for his affection.
Still unsure of what he wants, she sits paralyzed while he tries to put on her hat. What is to come? A non-gentle pat on the head? A too loud squeal in the ear?
Nope. Just a little head lick. Tommy and I are pretty convinced that Carson thinks that Ella is his and his alone. I just hope he still finds her this fascinating in about a year from now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OMG you had me rolling! LOVe love love love love!
Those expressions are priceless! Little Ella getting licked by big boy Carson!!!! Too funny!
Post a Comment