This year, Tommy's parents came to spend Christmas with us in North Carolina. Things we knew would happen: Talk a lot, play with grand kids a lot, eat a lot, laugh a lot. Things we did not foresee: A huge snow storm predicted to produce a lot a snow within 24 hours (a foot to be exact).
Since we opened presents last night, we went outside to sled and build an enormous snowman...and take pictures of the historical Christmas snowfall.
After playing outside, the kids were ready to retire back inside to the warmth to play with all of their new toys (the picture below is Tommy and Ed assembling the new toys the night prior). Carson got a new ride on John Deere tractor which Ella loves also. Tyler loved his new wii games and Ella played with her new talking tea pot set.
I got a new pair of chocolate brown boots and Tommy even got presents, even though I am not sure how "nice" he has been acting as of late. Below is a shot of poor Morris being forced to sled when he made the error of coming too close to Tommy wanting some attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Kind of feeling sorry for that cat! ;)
Yeah, I did too- especially after this stunt when we did not find him for over 24 hours. I went out this morning on a search/recovery mission very depressed and found him trapped under the house. He promptly was brought inside to eat ham, drink, and nap while we all played outside. I think I made it up to him.
Post a Comment