Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hiking With The Boys

Since we are celebrating our five year anniversary by going out to dinner tonight just the two of us, Tommy and I decided to spend our actual day celebrating with Tyler and Carson- and they were pretty ok with that. We started the day by hiking a new trail at Ijams Nature Center, followed by lunch and then playing board games. Tonight Tommy and I are dining at Amerigo's while G-Ma plays Cooties till here hearts content. Below are a few pictures on our hike!

Typically I take Carson, however- thinking Tyler would want to actually hike more, Tommy volunteered to carry him. Then Tyler chimes how he wants to ride too on daddy, and you can see how the rest of the morning went. I did however carry the camera though to document the day-I am not totally useless on hikes.
Carson losing the battle to sleep about half through the hike. Tommy was good enough to cradle his head so he could continue his forward nap for about 1/2 a mile.
Tyler playing on the abandoned railroad tracks.

I love this picture. Tyler cannot get enough of his daddy. Whenever there was a section enough for them to be side by side, Tyler wanted to hold Tommy's hand.(And Carson was still sleeping in the front).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Miss you! Hope you learn how to return calls soon ;)