While I usually don't make it a habit of posting pictures of myself on the blog- much less without any makeup on, I will make the exception in the spirit of sharing pictures that Tyler has taken with the world. Tyler has really gotten into taking our camera and going around snapping away. The amazing part about this is about 80% are actually in focus and pretty centered. Below are a few he snapped last week. By the way, this obsession all started when the lady at Portrait Innovations let him take a picture with her camera in a promise he would smile for her at his 3 year photo session. Thanks Portrait Innovations!
Me changing Carson
Carson getting ready for a walk
Me sitting on a bench at the playground
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Nice stroller... I buy it from you for $25! :) Or I will perform more veterinary skills on Morris. Your pick. Either way, I want/need that stroller. (You look great with out makeup...If I could only be so luck)
Post a Comment