Last night I had Carson on his back in bed beside Tommy and Tyelr reading and went into the other room to get him a change of clothes. While gone, Carson managed to roll over and somehow drag himself up beside Tyler to look at the book. This all happened in a matter of about 30 seconds. I guess he was also wanting to see what the Bernstein Bears were getting into.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Worth Rolling Over For
Last night I had Carson on his back in bed beside Tommy and Tyelr reading and went into the other room to get him a change of clothes. While gone, Carson managed to roll over and somehow drag himself up beside Tyler to look at the book. This all happened in a matter of about 30 seconds. I guess he was also wanting to see what the Bernstein Bears were getting into.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Boys, I believe you're ready for a little "Jerk & George". G'Ma
Post a Comment