Thursday, August 14, 2008
What Have You Been Up To Mr. Carson?
It seems like time has flown and I have yet to really sit down and give an update about Carson's milestones. He now rolls over in both directions like a pro, "talks" and squeals nonstop, loves baths, grasps at anything within reach and is about the most ticklish boy in the world. If you even act like you are going for his neck he throws back his head and laughs. He does not have any teeth yet, but has been drooling and teething for months. I know alot of people refer to certain babies are being really easy, or "good", but I guarantee no one has ever experienced anything like Carson. Carson has been sleeping through the night since he was about a month old. He eats like a champ and never fusses. And I mean never. Tommy and I can count on our hands how many times we have heard his cry, and that includes when he is hungry or tired. He loves watching Tyler's every move and has the sweetest smile in the world. We have never been around a baby, child, or adult for that matter that seems happier and more content with life in general. I don't know what I have ever done in life to deserve this child, but I thank God for him everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment