Bahamas baby!!!!! I know it is not nice to brag via blog, but... I am about to go to one of the most incredible places on earth for vacation! I think the boasting is almost out of my system. Tommy made the executive decision to book our family a flight to stay for a week at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas for a little vacation. We have much to celebrate with school out of the way, and since we have actually never taken a family vacation-we decided to justify the trip by also saying it is our Christmas present to ourselves this year (and probably for the next 5). Tyler tells us everyday that he is ready to go to the beach- he is only referring to what he reads about since he has never actually seen the ocean. The resort we are staying at has a water park, offers swimming with dolphins- and basically everything you would ever need to get me to shed tears when I have to return at the end of the week. Pictures and video will be plentiful and it might be March before you hear about something new. I will try to focus on other events and happenings to blog about until our return, so not to burn you out prior to the actual event. Did I mention I am going to the Bahamas for a week to do nothing more than build sand castles, nap on the beach, frolic in the water with my boys(ankle deep only- now that I am a mom, I think about sharks and undertows), lounge by the pool, drink overpriced fruity adult drinks with umbrellas, ride on a dolphins back and sail down water slides while gorging on fresh seafood under the breezy island horizon? There. Now it is out of my system.



3 comments:
Its official, I hate you.
Lucky you! You better take lots of pictures so we can all be really jealous!
HOW FUN!!!!! And I think you guys
deserve it! Yep, we will need lots of pictures!
Post a Comment