Sunday, July 26, 2009
Desserts Anonymous Is Calling
I hope baking is just a form of nesting, because the symptoms are getting worst. Especially concerning blueberries. Ever since visiting Thomas Berry Farm, I have been trying to think of recipes and new ways to devour these blue dots of heaven. While at my grandmother's house last week I pillaged through her "Country Woman" magazines and stumbled across a recipe for a lemon tart (pictured on the right). On the left is my ol' trusty cobbler- a sure bet to fill you up and add pounds. I am just hoping I will get sick of blueberries very soon or run out of ingredients. Anyone want to come over for dessert tonight?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ohhh, ME! Or better yet, bring it with on Friday and we can have a visit! (I'll make sure I work out extra hard before your visit!)
Post a Comment