Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pretty In Pink

All I have to say is that Tyler is very secure in his masculinity. We went into Knoxville this weekend to have Ty's long removed and a shorter one put on for the remaining two weeks. Tommy had been prepping him for days on how blue was such a awesome color, and how purple (which Ty really wanted and I was perfectly great with) was sometimes more for girls. Low and behold as the assistant brought in the color stick for Tyler to make his selection, there was no hesitation as Tyler announced he wanted the light pink one! I grinned ear to ear, and Tommy sensing he would look like a complete ass if he tryed to talk him out of his desire had to sit quietly and watch his son get adorned in a bubble gum pink cast. Most days life is really good to me, and some days it is just great. This was a great day.

The removal of the long green cast
Tyler showing off his arm and the progress it has made with healing
Pink is very manly. Period.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Tyler and Ezra would be such good buddies! They are all boy, but you should see Ezra in his pink and yellow PJs that say "Peace Love and Lemonade" on them! Maybe I will send a picture!

Shannon said...

:) LOVE IT!