Sunday, September 13, 2009

36 Weeks...Vanity Fair Here I Come

I did not think I would ever do it, but when you are near the end of your final pregnancy...well, you just get unpredictable. So here is my one and only belly shot, just to give you an idea of how big I really am. For those more conservative (like my mom, who I am sure it squirming just viewing this very public picture)- my covered belly shot that was also taken today is below.


BIG milestone! This is when I delivered Carson and also the farthest along I have ever had documented with a picture. I am feeling good but also have a hunch that I am close. Not only is my belly huge, but I look like I am starting to drop. Ella is moving all the time and we are all just getting ready to meet her.

3 comments:

Ella said...

Congrats on the milestone! You look beautiful and healthy. I'm so happy for you guys and I LOVE the name! ;) Great choice. I too cannot wait to meet her. Thank you so much for the note. I've been doing ok but taking things one day at a time. Lets talk soon. Love you guys!

Ella

Shannon said...

Now your just rubbing it in!

Beth said...

So PLEASE tell me what your mom said after seeing that post! You look so good, you are all belly!!! In fact, if I didn't love you so much....I might hate you a little....