Sunday, September 20, 2009
Who's Afraid Of A Little Color?
Tommy decided that he could not hold off the painting process any longer. This is room #1 to be tackled- and now after comparing our dining room to the rest of the house, it is feeling quite sterile and institutional white. I will try to keep updated photos on the wall renovations- but this may prove to be a long running project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Looks very "fall" I love it! Let me know if you want that blue color's name in the dinning room before Wed... or it will be too late.
It looks great!!! Who's doing the nesting??
It looks great! Where did you get that table? I LOVE it!
We are all doing the nesting at this point! And we got the table at Old World Market in Turkey Creek- fell in love with it! Our old one got ruined by water damage in storage.
looks amazing!
Post a Comment