Saturday, September 12, 2009

Produce And Playground

We just spent the whole morning at the farmers market and local playground. We met up with neighbor's who have kids the same ages as ours. Tyler played rock hop (a made up game a bunch of kids were playing that involved standing on a giant rock and pretend to fish with your hands), tag and hide and go seek while I strolled the parking lot looking at all the local food. I did not leave with any fresh vegetables, however I did happen upon a raspberry filled pie that was delicious!

We then headed to Annie's- an organic bakery that has local goat cheese and tomato sandwiches with cucumber and sweet onion (hold the onion). Carson LOVED the goat cheese. After picnicking at the park, Tyler again met up with his friends and played in the sand building a mountain and digging a giant hole.

Carson also joined in with the construction. Below is a shot with Tyler's friends Wyatt and Cody. Playing tag, eating great food, digging a trench, building a mountain and spending the Saturday with friends and family. I am not sure if we could have planned a better day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: