Monday, September 28, 2009

Ella Arrives Home

Swing time- Ella loved the motion but apparently hated the noise of the house.
G-Ma was on the road to come see us with in two hours of Ella's arrival. The first whimper and Ella gets picked up and rocked- we are in for big trouble once she leaves us.
Tyler LOVES his sister and about knocks us over running in the door from school to see her. Fun times ahead!
Tommy holding Ella in the hospital soon after birth.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Beth said...

SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear about the fast and the furious! She is so beautiful Jen! I hope you all are doing great! Love you!

Laura and Mike said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!! So glad everyone is home and doing well. Congrats to all!

Sarah Smith said...

Oh, Jen! I'm so excited for you guys - she looks so sweet and snuggly. I love the picture of Tyler holding little Ella and can't wait to see the ones of Carson holding her :) We're so happy for you all!!!!

Cindy W said...

She is beautiful. Tommy and you have some handsome children. Take care.