This week has proven once again that I have little control over, well...anything. First, our cat Morris started acting really funny earlier in the week like it was having a stroke. After close monitoring, we thought for sure we would have to put him down by the end of the week. After calling around for estimates on euthanasia at local vets and finding out costs (apparently living in the mountains has some drawbacks- ground is too rocky for economic burials-by far). So after giving Tommy the run down on finances for vet bills and burials- he suddenly decided it was in our best interest to monitor the cat for a little longer just to make sure he did not make a miraculous recovery. I am positive that it never crossed his mind that the cat might go off to pass away therefore saving us a buck. Ironically, our cat stopped all signs of having seizures and is now purring, eating wonderfully and almost acting even younger than before.
Next- I have been having light contractions all week and feeling a lot of pressure. I went into my doctor's appointment today confident that progress had been made and we might even have a bundle of pink by the weekend. Not only have there been no changes, but I was reassured she would probably not be making an appearance any time soon. Which of course is an incredible blessing to go this long- just unexpected.
So to recap... No baby, still have a cat- oh, and Carson has toted my car keys off and we cannot find them anywhere.
2 comments:
LOL, Jen, I miss you all so much! I love reading your blog because I literally hear you voice in my head as I ready it.
Jen, I'm very glad your cat decided to stay with you! Scary. And still can't wait to meet Ella!!
Post a Comment