Miss Ella has arrived! She made her appearance at 5:07am on Friday September 25th, weighing in at 7lbs 13oz. and measuring 20 inches in length. The birth was fast and furious and went beautifully. I feel wonderful mentally and physically and am so excited to go home with Ella tomowwow. If you cannot tell by the picture, she has the fattest cheeks and has strawberry blond hair. Blonds better not have more fun, it changes what is funny when you have a daughter to raise. Tyler told my mom this morning to be gentle when she held his little sister . This is going to be a fun adventure folks! I will post tons Of pictures soon! Thank you for all of your thoughts and well wishes!
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your statement about how you are mentally sound and then type "tomowwow". You wascawwy wabbit.
So glad you all are doing well.
She is beautiful!!! Can't wait to see more pics and hear all the details of her fast and furious delivery:)
Post a Comment